[Phar26] RSVP Reminder for Kick Off in the Creek!

Byrd, Kenley E kebyrd at campbell.edu
Wed Aug 7 11:00:29 EDT 2024

Dear Students,
This is a friendly reminder to RSVP for the Kick Off in the Creek event taking place at Smith Hall on August 21st from 5pm to 7pm. We are looking forward to your participation in this exciting event!
Please note that the RSVP link is for both individual RSVPs and for registering your organization to receive a table for the Student Organization Fair that will be happening in the Smith Hall lobby during this kick-off event. If your organization has not signed up yet, please do so as soon as possible to secure a table.
You can RSVP using the following link: https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/w16l1tz61m75qf7/
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you there!
Best regards,

Kenley E. Byrd
Student Affairs Coordinator
Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
t: 910.814.5693 | e: kebyrd at campbell.edu