[Phar26] APhA Last GBM 04/18

King, Ashby apking0308 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Apr 15 11:32:34 EDT 2024

Good afternoon, and happy last week of class!

The last general body meeting of the 2023-2024 school year will be
held *Thursday
April 18th from 12-1 PM in Harris Teeter Lecture Hall*. We will be having a
raffle for the members in attendance! Also, we are looking for volunteers
to sign up for the event this Saturday at the Girls are Great & Teen Girls
Conference on Saturday, April 20th, from 9 AM - 1 PM at the Harnett Health
Sciences Center, 51 Mulberry Way, Lillington. Set up will start at 8:30 AM
(see attached flyer for more information)! A sign-up link for the Girls are
Great & Teen Girls Conference will be sent out later today.

Please feel free to reach out to Brittany Caskey (
b_termeer0403 at email.campbell.edu) with any questions.

We hope to see you there!
--
*Ashby King | Campbell University *