[Phar26] Rho Chi Tutoring 4.15-4.19

Lewis, Lauryn lkblakely0927 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Apr 15 09:51:00 EDT 2024

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy last week of class! As we are studying for the final block exam of
the year, please come by during lunch hours and utilize our Rho Chi walk-in
tutoring. Of note, this week Wednesday tutoring will take place in Maddox
228 rather than 229. Any and all are welcome, so come with your questions
and we will do our best to answer them!

Best,
*Lauryn Lewis B.S. *
Campbell University | Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate 2025
SNPhA | Vice President
Rho Chi Pharmaceutical Honor Society | Secretary
APhA-ASP | Finance VP
CUCCC | Patient Assistance Program Manager
CPHS Student Ambassador