[Phar26] CPFI Verse of the Week

Hall, Morgan mfhall0407 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 26 21:51:17 EDT 2023

Good morning everyone!

CPFI's Verse of the Week this week is:

*Psalm 118:24 - NASBThis is the day which the LORD has made;Let’s rejoice
and be glad in it.*

Happy Fall Break everyone! Praying for God’s safety and provision as we all
go our separate ways this week. Enjoy your time off and remember to give
thanks and praise to the LORD for all He has done. We will see you all soon!

CPFI Officers
--

*Morgan Hall*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2026