[Phar26] Round Robin & Recruitment

Barnes, Jaylen jabarnes0630 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 27 08:54:14 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

I hope you are enjoying a much needed and well deserved break! On behalf of
IFC, we would like to invite you all to Round Robin 2023 on *Thursday,
October 5th from 5-8pm *in* Student Union Ballrooms, located on the 2nd
floor. *This is the time for you to meet and get to know the different
pharmacy fraternities here on campus. We ask that you arrive at *Harris
Teeter Lecture Hall* by *no later than 4:45pm*. At this time, we will walk
over to the Student Union together. We will break you into 3 different
groups and you will have 45-50 minutes with each fraternity where you will
play games/activities, get to chat, and get to know about each fraternity.
If you are interested in attending this event, PLEASE SIGN UP HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sF6mOCajXQiyChRN3gVjyXZfAjxK9Kv_STfN7QhX-Og/edit?usp=sharing>
. You *CAN* still come if you do not sign up, this is to give us an
estimate of how many people will be in attendance.

*There will be a rush event one night a week every week starting
with Round Robin until the end of this block.* Each fraternity will send
out more information regarding their rush events at a later time. You *must*
 attend* 2 out of 3* rush events associated with the fraternity you are
interested in order to be *eligible to receive a bid* from that fraternity.
We encourage you to go to each rush event every fraternity has so you can
get to know them better and you can be confident that they are a good fit
for you and you a good fit for them. Bids will be given out on either
*November 16th
or 17th* (An email with more information will be sent out in advance).
Bids will
need to be *turned in by November 20th at 5 pm *to the Office of Admissions
& Student Affairs (boxes will be placed there for each fraternity)*.* If
you receive a bid from multiple fraternities, you have to make a decision
and *accept only 1 bid*.  If you have any questions, please feel free to
contact any of the fraternity presidents listed below!

Phi Delta Chi - Jaylen Barnes (jabarnes0630 at email.campbell.edu)
Kappa Epsilon - Elfreda Dzukey (eadzukey0813 at email.campbell.edu)
Kappa Psi - Noah Bates (ndbates0923 at email.campbell.edu)

*Dates to Keep In Mind: *