[Phar26] Upcoming Managed Care Opportunities

Miller Jones, Sophia semiller1213 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 19 09:49:18 EDT 2023

Hello future pharmacists!

My name is Sophia Jones and I am a third year pharmacy student for those
who do not know me. I wanted to notify you all of an upcoming webinar
pharmacy students can register for to learn more about managed care
pharmacy! This webinar is *Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 7-8 pm ET* and is
*free* for both Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) Members and
Non-Members! Students* can click here to learn more
<https://amcplearn.org/content/what-managed-care-pharmacy?utm_medium=email&_hsmi=273935528&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-9SWMVysG7HoM_tc3XuR4U4D187UfZMkgDQpW5qp50M65Z4GZFNA-qL0p5oVlmUkJok0OeDdCyH49lKgnCW9OtAYPkMenvM4LMJEzDwwLdgCAA8ogk&utm_content=273935528&utm_source=hs_email#group-tabs-node-course-default1>
*about
how to register for this webinar!

Also wanted to let students know that AMCP Foundation has a variety of
Summer Internships students can apply for. Applications are now open and
the deadline to apply is January 8, 2024. Different AMCP Foundation
Internships include:

   - AMCP Foundation & AbbVie, Inc. (Health Economics and Outcomes
   Research))
   - AMCP Foundation & Pfizer, Inc. (Managed Care)
   - AMCP Foundation & Pfizer, Inc. (Oncology)
   - AMCP Foundation & Sanofi Genzyme (Specialty Care)

Students *can click here to learn more
<https://apply.amcpfoundation.org/> *about
these specific internships and the requirements needed to apply. My dear
friend Marianna Calvet, from University of Florida College of Pharmacy, who
completed the AMCP Foundation & Pfizer, Inc. Managed Care internship in
conjunction with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina this past
summer is happy to answer any questions about her internship experience! If
you have any questions or would like me to connect you with Marianna,
please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email. Thank you!

Best,
*Sophia Miller Jones*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
PharmD/MSPH Candidate, Class of 2025
Doctor of Pharmacy Student Ambassador Program | President
Pharmacy Student Executive Board | Treasurer
Phi Lambda Sigma | Alpha Zeta Chapter | Secretary
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina | Corporate Pharmacy Intern
semiller1213 at email.campbell.edu | 919-961-2997
[image: images/logo.png]