[Phar26] Service Form

PSEB Secretary psebsecretary at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 19 09:50:00 EDT 2023

Hey everyone,

We hope that you are having a great 1st block of the year! This year, PSEB
wanted to get student opinion on what type of service events you all want
to see this year. We have made a google form, Link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnMfV9_DGK4vv5CL2m5qm3oXUG8LwTCsEtXCp3HT7Rl1Sh7Q/viewform?usp=sharing>,
to get your thoughts on service events you are interested in or to see if
you would be interested in being a part of a committee for PSEB service
events. If you have any questions reach out to our service chair, Savannah
Rea, ksrea0322 at email.campbell.edu
Service Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnMfV9_DGK4vv5CL2m5qm3oXUG8LwTCsEtXCp3HT7Rl1Sh7Q/viewform?usp=sharing>

Sincerely,
*Caroline Montgomery*
Pharmacy Student Executive Board (PSEB) Secretary