[Phar26] IPhO Meeting Recap

Growney, Melissa msgrowney0303 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 6 15:33:52 EDT 2023

Hello, all!

Thank you to everyone who attended the *Industry Pharmacists Organization
(IPhO)* interest meeting last Thursday! We are excited about what is in
store for IPhO this year! In case you missed it, I have attached a
presentation going over what we discussed and upcoming opportunities for
IPhO.

In the presentation, there are two QR codes. One QR code is for* local
chapter dues* and the other is to *sign-up to participate in the VIP Case
Competition*. *You must be a local IPhO member to participate in the VIP
Case Competition. *

The *VIP Case Competition* is a great opportunity for Campbell's IPhO
chapter to compete against other schools around the United States to
determine how to bring a drug to market. It will also allow you to learn
more about the various functional areas in the pharmaceutical industry. If
you are interested in helping with the VIP Case Competition, please sign-up
by *September 22nd *so we can add you to a team to work on a functional
area for the competition.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our President,
Lindsey Davis, at ljdavis0311 at email.campbell.edu!

Thanks,

*Melissa Growney*
PharmD/MSPS Candidate | Class of 2026
PharmD Class of 2026 | Secretary
Professional Alumni Student Association | Class of 2026 Representative
Industry Pharmacists Organization | Director of Communications
msgrowney0303 at email.campbell.edu