[Phar26] APhA Wellness Committee Meeting

Munro, Hannah hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Oct 26 08:30:16 EDT 2023

Hello!!

I hope you are all doing well! APhA-ASP's PharmD Wellness committee is
excited to announce we will be having a meeting *November 8th, at 1 pm in
Harris Teeter* with guest speaker Dr. Bowers. We have asked Dr. Bowers to
speak on student burnout. You can use the QR code on the flyer below or
this link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_vDI371qPIaGnjcY-vyAqyJvHsRpMbvThS7ghMmDVuA/edit>
sign up for lunch by November 6th @ 5pm. We hope to see you there!

If you have any questions please contact Grace Tomazic at
egtomazic0618 at email.campbell.edu or Savanah Rea at
ksrea0322 at email.campbell.edu
---

*Hannah A. Munro *
Campbell University | Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025
CPHS PharmD Student Ambassador | President
APhA | Communications VP
PASA | Fundraising Chair
GCRO | Secretary
Campbell Health Center Pharmacy | Pharmacy Intern
Email: hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (919)-539-1067