[Phar26] APhA-ASP Operation Diabetes General Body Meeting (Guest Speakers)

Munro, Hannah hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 25 09:44:09 EDT 2023

Hello Student Pharmacists,

I hope your first exam of this block went well! The APhA Academy of Student
Pharmacists (APhA-ASP) Operation Diabetes Committee will be hosting a
general body meeting on November 1st, at 1 pm in Maddox 130. We have
invited Dr. McLeod and Dr. Parham, PharmD. to speak on their roles and
responsibilities as Clinical Pharmacist Practitioners working in a Diabetes
and Endocrine Clinic.

Please see the attached flyer and sign-up here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/11IZfBljQ3pIq8dhknQH7o_GlyKmlZmSPexC9GeOaBIo/edit?usp=sharing>

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at @Savannah Norton
<shnorton0112 at email.campbell.edu> or our Co-Chair @Gavin Pierce
<glpierce0920 at email.campbell.edu>.
[image: APhA-ASP Operations Diabetes .png]
*Hannah A. Munro *
Campbell University | Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025
CPHS PharmD Student Ambassador | President
APhA | Communications VP
PASA | Fundraising Chair
GCRO | Secretary
Campbell Health Center Pharmacy | Pharmacy Intern
Email: hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (919)-539-1067