[Phar26] Dedication to Representation October Meeting

Neal, Asiyah asneal0717 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Oct 24 10:48:09 EDT 2023

 Good morning everyone!

We will hold our October general board meeting in Maddox room 117 this
Thursday, October 26th at 12 pm! Our topic will be self-care in graduate
school. We will also introduce our executive board and talk about our
upcoming events. Light snacks and refreshments will be provided as well.

Please sign up on this link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1md6q__YPW61LMUOymmEZs4bfOj8It7S6n82iKrRnoyA/edit?usp=sharing>
and
I will see you there!

[image: D2R 10-26-23 GBM ppt.png]

Have a great day,
Asiyah Neal
Campbell University | Class of 2026
MSPH / PharmD Dual Degree Program
Kappa Epsilon Pharmacy Fraternity | Treasurer
Dedication to Representation | President
Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Mental Health Chair