[Phar26] NCPA Boo Grams

Tomazic, Grace egtomazic0618 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 16 10:12:59 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone!!

I wanted to clarify that there is a link within the link to purchase your
boo grams to fill out the people you want to send them too! It is slightly
hidden so I am also going to attach the link below!! Make sure to fill it
out so we know who to send them too!!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1paOB7cOYtwZw5huZs4ZOZHHyn-U1KXHbVYIfOlzWE-Y/edit

Have a great rest of your day!
Thank you!

*Grace Tomazic *
Campbell University 2026, PharmD/MBA Candidate
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter
National Community Pharmacists Association | Secretary
CPHS | Student Ambassador
Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International | Fundraising Chair
APhA | Wellness Committee Co-Chair
In-Clinic Rx | Pharmacy Intern