[Phar26] NCPA Boo Grams

Tomazic, Grace egtomazic0618 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 9 08:00:00 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a good first week back! NCPA is excited to announce that
we will be doing Halloween candy grams or as we like to call them "Boo
Grams"! This will give students the opportunity to send friends/faculty
within the pharmacy program a little treat for Halloween. The fundraiser
will begin *October 9th* and run until *October 26th*. *You can send 3 boo
grams for $5, 5 boo grams for $7, or 7 boo grams for $10.* To purchase,
scan the QR code in the flyer or use the following link
<https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/p90a2g?vid=1180fk>. These will be
delivered the morning of October 31st.

All proceeds will be going to the North Carolina Professionals Health
Program (NCPHP), which is an organization that aids healthcare
professionals struggling with substance use disorders.

[image: image.png]
*Grace Tomazic *
Campbell University 2026, PharmD/MBA Candidate
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter
National Community Pharmacists Association | Secretary
CPHS | Student Ambassador
Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International | Fundraising Chair
APhA | Wellness Committee Co-Chair
In-Clinic Rx | Pharmacy Intern