[Phar26] ✨ PLS Student & Faculty Leaders of the Month! ✨

Miller Jones, Sophia semiller1213 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 9 14:43:22 EDT 2023

Good afternoon Camels!

*Phi Lambda Sigma* is excited to announce our September PLS Faculty and
Student Leader of the Month awards! Please join us in congratulating...

...our student leader of the month, *Alexis Davis*! Alexis is deserving of
September PLS student leader of the month for her meaningful involvement
and leadership both on and off campus. Alexis is vice president and tutor
for Rho Chi, Student National Pharmaceutical Association chapter president,
Service and Professionalism Chair for her fraternity, and pharmacy
representative for the EmpowerU Mentor Program. She goes out of her way to
craft personalized review sessions for the P1 class and has stepped in to
help organize two separate health fairs. In addition to her school
leadership, she interns at Holly Hill hospital. Congratulations, Alexis on
this achievement!

...our faculty leader of the month, *Dr. Carrie Baker*! Dr. Baker serves as
an advisor for both the Student National Pharmaceutical Association and The
Beacon. She often helps students fulfill their mission of service to their
community. She always makes herself accessible to students whether it may
be via email or by sitting in common areas when on campus. Not only does
she help students better understand classroom material, she provides
helpful insight regarding professional development. Congratulations, Dr.
Baker!

Best regards,
*Sophia Miller Jones*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
PharmD/MSPH Candidate, Class of 2025
Doctor of Pharmacy Student Ambassador Program | President
Pharmacy Student Executive Board | Treasurer
Phi Lambda Sigma | Alpha Zeta Chapter | Secretary
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina | Corporate Pharmacy Intern
semiller1213 at email.campbell.edu | 919-961-2997
[image: images/logo.png]