[Phar26] *CLARIFICATION* SCCP Bake Sale

Gillett, Gabby gwgillett0425 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 9 10:46:01 EDT 2023

Good Morning Everyone,

I apologize for sending out another email! Due to accreditation this week,
we will **NOT** be having Jeans Day on Wednesday, October 11th. Baked goods
can still be purchased for $1 each, but we will *not* be hosting a dress
down day this week.

On behalf of the Student College of Clinical Pharmacy officer team, we hope
you all had a relaxing weekend. We are hosting our bake sale this week
(10/09 -10/13) with the North Carolina Association of Pharmacists Student
Forum.

In terms of pricing, our baked goods will be $1 each. Payment can be made
with cash or this link <http://igfn.us/form/WvUenA>. If you are paying
through the QR code, it will require a $5 minimum purchase which is 5 baked
goods.  If you are paying with cash, please pay with the jar on our SCCP
table. We hope you all have an amazing rest of your week!

Respectfully,