[Phar26] Healthcare Professionals Industry Day Career Fair Next Week!

Barefoot, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Fri Oct 6 16:50:39 EDT 2023

Good afternoon,

The College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences' annual Healthcare Professionals Industry Day Career Fair will be held next week on October 11th from 9 am to 3 pm in the Oscar N. Harris Student Union Ballrooms. This will be a time for potential employers to connect with students from all CPHS programs regarding their current interests and future career endeavors. Healthcare representatives from all fields will be looking for future employees, interns, and more!

We often have businesses reach out specifically seeking CPHS students and alumni to fill their positions first, so we know that this day will be a day of potential for students; and we deeply encourage you to attend at any point in the day. Whether you are a first-year student or upcoming graduate, the Healthcare Professionals Industry Day Career Fair is a great way to build and maintain connections while utilizing this networking opportunity to take one more step towards your dream career.

In addition, a $25 bookstore gift card will be raffled off for those in attendance, so make sure to check in and out when you attend to so that you don't miss the chance to enter!

If you have any questions, please contact me at sbarefoot at campbell.edu<mailto:sbarefoot at campbell.edu>.

Best,

Sarah Goetz
Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
e: sbarefoot at campbell.edu<mailto:sbarefoot at campbell.edu> | t: (910) 893-1692
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."- Proverbs 3:5-6