[Phar26] [phar25] The Beacon Community Service Opportunity

Parker, Kaitlyn kaparker0127 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Oct 6 12:13:23 EDT 2023

Hello Student Healthcare Professionals,

The Beacon is hosting a community service event this Monday, October 9th from
2-3pm. We will be doing medication reviews at the Coats Senior Center. This
event will count towards 1 hour of PPD service credit. Volunteers slots
have now been extended to non-dues paying members. If you are interested in
volunteering please sign-up
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/194wH4TzJgRSCSAGdGyxE6j-svOfPwXrhLTYp2RUnYzA/edit?usp=sharing>.
Keep in mind that there is currently a maximum of 7 volunteer slots. If you
have any questions, feel free to contact our president Jordan Powe at
jepowe0212 at email.campbell.edu.

Kaitlyn A. Parker
Campbell University | CPHS Candidate 2025
North Carolina Association of Pharmacists (NCAP)| Treasurer
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda Chapter | Social
Chair
The Beacon | Secretary
Mobile Number: (919) 986-7359
Email: kaparker0127 at email.campbell.edu