[Phar26] Job openings at Duke Specialty Pharmacy!

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Tue Nov 21 08:49:29 EST 2023

Please see the information below for pharmacy job postings.

Have a  great break!!

Good Morning All,

I am happy to share that we are hiring for multiple positions with the Duke Specialty Pharmacy, based at our Duke Cancer Center location. Consistent with the growth we have experienced in the specialty space and with our strategic priority to expand our Specialty Pharmacy program to more eligible Duke Health patients, we are hiring three Pharmacy Technicians and one Clinical Pharmacist. These positions will primarily be involved in our operations program, both supporting new patient enrollments and our mail-order operation.

To learn more or refer a colleague, please visit the links below. Both positions are eligible for the referral incentive, and Pharmacy Technicians are eligible for a $5,000 commitment bonus for newly hired (external) team members.

https://careers.duke.edu/job/Durham-Pharmacy-Technician-II-Cancer-Center-Retail-Pharmacy-%28Full-TimeDays%29-NC-27710/1098406800/

https://careers.duke.edu/job/Durham-Clinical-Pharmacist-Cancer-Center-Retail-Pharmacy-%28Full-TimeDays%29-NC-27710/1097857800/

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Director of Student Affairs | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Air National Guard | Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron

Request a Student Assistance Program appt. here<https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/>

Make an appointment with me<https://campbell.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/dl/instructor/serviceCatalog.html?bookmark=connection/5210801/schedule>

phone: 910-814-5693 | Office hours 8:00-4:30 M-F

[cid:20fe6e7e-8fd6-49a7-af21-38394235470b]             [cid:8de746ea-a552-4f3a-9f3d-f5f5ce16f276]

 [cid:596bac5e-7bde-462d-bba4-004128e02d2d]