[Phar26] APhA-ASP HPV Vaccine Guest Speaker Event (Sign-Up for Lunch Today)

Munro, Hannah hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Nov 20 07:08:58 EST 2023

Hello everyone,

APhA-ASP's Operation Reproductive Health and Operation Immunization is
holding a guest speaker event on The Importance of the HPV Vaccine on
January 8th, 2024 from 12-1pm in Ed Herring Lecture Hall. Please join us to
hear Dr. Tara McGeehan and Dr. Madison Treadway talk about the HPV vaccine
and their experiences in the clinic. Lunch will be provided for this event,
please sign up at the link here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pekHsjqbGarfKxaaKpeMA6cb9jFY_kzxzQZWNSZLR-w/edit?usp=sharing>.
We ask that you sign up for the lunch by Tuesday, November 21st. We hope to
see you all there!

If you have any questions please let me know. I hope everyone did well on
their final exams. Have a great winter break and happy holidays!

Thank you,

*Hannah A. Munro *
Campbell University | Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025
CPHS PharmD Student Ambassador | President
APhA | Communications VP
PASA | Fundraising Chair
GCRO | Secretary
Campbell Health Center Pharmacy | Pharmacy Intern
Email: hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (919)-539-1067