[Phar26] CPFI November Meeting

Hall, Morgan mfhall0407 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Nov 13 11:10:57 EST 2023

Good morning all!

CPFI will be having our November meeting this *Thursday, November 16th from
12-1pm in Maddox 117.*
We will not have a speaker, but we will assemble the baskets for the Hands
and Feet grant.

We will also be delivering the baskets to McLamb's Rest Home on *Thursday
at 3:30pm*.

Sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15F8YHcHOQADXK3Lj98PyyrcW1J0Ud1EHPlDdc1A9TF0/edit?usp=sharing>
if you're planning to attend the meeting. There is also a section for
volunteering to deliver the baskets.

Have a good week!
CPFI Officers
--

*Morgan Hall*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2026