[Phar26] D2R November Meeting

Neal, Asiyah asneal0717 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Nov 13 10:31:44 EST 2023

Good morning everyone!

We will hold our November general board meeting in Ed Herring Lecture Hall
this Thursday, November 16th at 12 pm! We will have a self care meeting
where we will listen to music and color some holiday photos. Please stop by
to enjoy some tasty treats and relax before our last exam of the semester!

Please sign up on this link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1md6q__YPW61LMUOymmEZs4bfOj8It7S6n82iKrRnoyA/edit?usp=sharing>
by
5 pm on Wednesday 11/15 and I will see you there! 😁

[image: image.png]

Asiyah Neal
Campbell University | Class of 2026
MSPH / PharmD Dual Degree Program
Kappa Epsilon Pharmacy Fraternity | Treasurer
Dedication to Representation | President
Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Mental Health Chair