[Phar26] APhA-ASP Meeting Recap

Munro, Hannah hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Aug 24 12:09:54 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

Thank you to everyone who was able to attend the APhA-ASP interest meeting
and came to visit us at Kick-off in the Creek yesterday. For those who were
unable to attend, I have attached the presentation we reviewed on what
APhA-ASP is and the opportunities our chapter provides below.

*APhA-ASP Informational PPT*
<https://www.canva.com/design/DAFrt_ZvvWY/UYxQrhOqqnLANPRtJFvD4g/view?utm_content=DAFrt_ZvvWY&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink>

*Deadlines to keep in mind*:
*Committee Preference Form*: August 30th at 5pm
*Membership Dues*: October 31st

*Important Dates*:
*General Body Meeting*: September 13th from 12-1pm in Maddox 130
This meeting, *Popcorn Policy*, will begin our policy series! At this event
we will be breaking down the process of policy writing and will focus on
the beginning stages of working on a policy.
*Vampire Cup Blood Drive*: September 15th from 10-3pm in the Smith Hall
Lobby.
APhA-ASP partners with the Red Cross to host our annual Vampire Cup Blood
Drive. Please keep this date on your radar as a flyer to sign-up to donate
will be sent out next week.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out!
Chapter President: Brittney Houghton
  Email: bghoughton0706 at email.campbell.edu
Chapter President-Elect: Brittany T. Caskey
  Email: b_termeer0403 at email.campbell.edu

*Hannah A. Munro *
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025
CPHS PharmD Student Ambassador | President
APhA | Communications VP
PASA | Fundraising Chair
GCRO | MSCR Dual Student Liaison
Campbell Health Center Pharmacy | Pharmacy Intern
Email: hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (919)-539-1067