[Phar26] The Beacon General Body Meeting

Parker, Kaitlyn kaparker0127 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Aug 24 10:17:16 EDT 2023

Hello health professional students!

Hope this email finds you well. I'm reaching out to let you all know that
The Beacon is hosting a general body meeting in Harris Teeter Lecture Hall
(Maddox Hall) on Thursday, August 31st from 12-1pm. We have invited Dr.
Joseph Cacioppo, D.O. to speak on the importance of interprofessional
collaboration amongst health professional students.

Please see the attached flyer and sign-up here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qZVnt55ol6VCco-R54RMwWnp_-DiRzH1ud-kONoEoQQ/edit?usp=sharing>
by August 29th if you would like lunch.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at
kaparker0127 at email.campbell.edu or our president Jordan Powe at
jepowe0212 at email.campbell.edu.

[image: The Beacon Flyer_8.30 .jpeg]
Thank you,
Kaitlyn A. Parker
Campbell University | CPHS Candidate 2025
North Carolina Association of Pharmacists (NCAP)| Treasurer
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda Chapter | Social
Chair
The Beacon | Secretary
Mobile Number: (919) 986-7359
Email: kaparker0127 at email.campbell.edu