[Phar26] CPFI Meeting and Verse of the Week

Hall, Morgan mfhall0407 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 21 15:02:36 EDT 2023

Good afternoon everyone!

CPFI's first meeting will be this *Thursday, August 24th at 12pm in Maddox
117. *
Dr. Fuller will be speaking and lunch will be provided.
Please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BjgsXAAb1OIRzqxfQo9x_tCkSVg8YWcN2AqZnCGILo4/edit>
by August 23rd if you will be attending.
We hope to CU there!

CPFI's verse of the week is:
*Psalm 55:22 - NASB*

*Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you;He will never allow
the righteous to be shaken.*
With our first block exam of the school year coming up next week, this
verse provides a good reminder that Christ will sustain us!
P1s, this is your first block exam and it can be daunting, but you will be
okay, whatever the outcome! P2s and P3s, you’ve done this before, and
you’ll do it again! God put us all here for a reason and it’s important
that we lean on each other and trust in His provision and guidance.
Remember to prepare for this exam not just mentally, but spiritually and
physically as well. Get enough sleep this weekend and remember that this
too shall pass.
Best of luck everyone. The CPFI officers will be praying for you!

See you Thursday!
CPFI Officers

--

*Morgan Hall | **Campbell University*