[Phar26] *UPDATE* SCCP General Body Meeting and ACCP Clinical Pharmacy Challenge

Gillett, Gabby gwgillett0425 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Aug 18 09:00:00 EDT 2023

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

The Student College of Clinical Pharmacy (SCCP) officer team wanted to
update everyone with the location for our General Body Meeting next week.
This meeting will take place in *Ed Herring Lecture Hall *on August 25th
from 12:00pm-1:00pm. We will be providing lunch to all those who attend our
first meeting.  If you are interested in attending this event, please click
here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R_OsKGEV2dUBpyjBX2jRNMmbc58qNZn8HWnoHUvlrAg/edit>
sign up by 8/23/23.

Additionally, we wanted to remind everyone that sign ups are open for the
ACCP Clinical Pharmacy Challenge. This competition will take place in
Maddox Room 117 on August 30th at 6pm. During this event, teams of 3 will
put their clinical pharmacy knowledge to the test and compete for a chance
to represent CPHS at the national ACCP convention in Dallas, TX.
Chick-fil-a will be provided to ALL teams during the event. Please see the
attached flyer for more information, and click here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N6ZHoMCN9LmxKnzc8Mx2aoWGBsWBonZ5_S_nQUpix7I/edit#gid=0>
sign up.

We can't wait to CU there!

If you have any questions, please contact Cassey Zendarski at
cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu.

Respectfully,