[Phar26] NCAP-SPF Membership Dues + Event Updates

Choi, Joseph j_choi1023 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Aug 17 14:53:37 EDT 2023

Hello Everyone!

On behalf of the North Carolina Association of Pharmacists Student Forum,
we hope that you enjoyed our guest speaker event with Dr. Shane Garrettson.
As mentioned previously at the meeting, CLICK HERE
<https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/ZJDE6Q?vid=107y1v> to pay the
membership dues to join the local chapter of the North Carolina Association
of Pharmacists, you *do not* have to pay the state dues.

Please email your receipt to our treasurer Kaitlyn Parker (
kaparker0127 at email.campbell.edu ) to ensure you are added to our membership
roster.

We are also very excited to announce that NCAP will be bringing back the
Emerging Leaders Certificate Program for students this year! The purpose of
this program is to promote the growth of leadership for pharmacy students
across the state of North Carolina!  There will be an Introduction/Syllabus
Review Session on Tuesday, September 12th from 12-1 pm (
https://unc.zoom.us/j/93931697227).

We have a great lineup of speakers and strongly encourage student
pharmacists who are interested in growing their leadership skills to
join! Please
fill out this form if you are interested!
https://forms.office.com/r/sFRdCmwXj8

An official registration form will be sent after the Intro/Syllabus
session. Attached below is a flyer and the syllabus for the program as
well. We hope to see you there!

Additionally, I have attached the Google slides here
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PnVi8Q7dtABRfWK4qMjHHTcEzt0AKJa0gEEJQDW8ZVc/edit?usp=sharing>
for those that were interested in reading more about the North Carolina
Association of Pharmacists.

If you have any questions, please email Cassey Zendarski at
cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu

Thank you all and have a great rest of your day!

--
*Joseph Choi*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2025
j_choi1023 at email.campbell.edu