[Phar26] Rho Chi Tutoring Hours 8/14-8/18

Lewis, Lauryn lkblakely0927 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 14 09:51:34 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed your first week of classes.  On Monday, August 15th,
*Rho Chi* will be starting their walk-in tutoring hours. Attached you will
find the hours for tutoring this week as well as which tutors will be
available each day. All are welcome, and we look forward to seeing you
there!

 Rho Chi Tutoring Hours 8.14-8.18.pptx
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TrZfxgO-KYiltJovhfjCAvYQkjuXSGef/view?usp=drive_web>

Best,
*Lauryn Lewis B.S. *
Campbell University | Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate 2025
SNPhA | Vice President
Rho Chi Pharmaceutical Honor Society | Secretary
APhA-ASP | Finance VP
CUCCC | Patient Assistance Program Manager
CPHS Student Ambassador