[Phar26] NCPA Interest Meeting

Tomazic, Grace egtomazic0618 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 14 09:00:00 EDT 2023

Good Morning Everyone!!

NCPA is excited to announce we have our interest meeting planned for *August
21st, from 12-1pm in Ed Herring*! This meeting will allow you to get to
learn more about the National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA), the
upcoming activities we have planned for the year, and the opportunities we
offer to get involved.

*Please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XABu60jCeyqHLxMkMtpkQUn_gv8fqIdNCS00fvOutVQ/edit>
if
you would like to be provided lunch by August 18th at noon*. If you have
any questions you can reach out to me or our president, Jessica Sharrow (
jmsharrow1023 at email.campbell.edu)

Have an amazing week!!

*Grace Tomazic *
Campbell University 2026, PharmD/MBA Candidate
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter
National Community Pharmacists Association | Secretary
CPHS | Student Ambassador
Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International | Fundraising Chair
APhA | Wellness Committee Co-Chair
In-Clinic Rx | Pharmacy Intern