[Phar26] PSEB Student Body Meetings for Fall 2023

Moore, Mark moore at campbell.edu
Wed Aug 9 19:24:11 EDT 2023

From Joseph Choi:

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all having a great start to this school year!

I just wanted to announce and invite everyone to the upcoming PSEB student body meetings for the current fall semester. The meetings will be held in Harris Teeter Lecture Hall on 8/16, 9/20, 10/18, and 11/15 from 1:00-2:00pm. While attendance is not mandatory, I encourage everyone to attend the meetings, especially if you are interested in joining the PSEB executive board next year.

Please let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to seeing everyone this year!

Joseph Choi
Pharmacy Student Executive Board - President