[Phar26] CPFI Welcome and New Information

Hall, Morgan mfhall0407 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Aug 8 09:24:54 EDT 2023

Welcome back everyone!
We hope you all had a great first day and we're excited to get this year
started!

This year, the CPFI chaplain will be holding a bible verse memorization
challenge. She will be memorizing these verses and invites you to join her!
If you'd like to participate, memorize the verse of the week every week and
once you've got it, find her and recite it. Upon doing so, she will write
down your name and you will be entered into a raffle. At every CPFI monthly
meeting, we will pick one name and the winner (who must be present) will
receive $20!
This is intended to be a fun and lighthearted way of encouraging pharmacy
students to memorize and get into God's word. We hope you will join us!

*This week's verse:*
*Proverbs 8:10-11 NIV*
*10Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice
gold, 11for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can
compare with her.*
As we enter into this school year where our pharmacy knowledge will grow by
leaps and bounds, this verse reminds us to be mindful not to let our
relationship with God take a backseat. It tells us that God’s instruction,
knowledge, and wisdom are more important than any other desires we may
have. We all want to succeed academically, and it is important to push
ourselves to achieve that, just don’t forget that God should be our first
priority. The CPFI officers look forward to working alongside and serving
all of you this year. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need
anything. This is going to be a fantastic year!

Happy memorization!
CPFI Officers

*Morgan Hall | **Campbell University*
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2026
Pharmacy Student Executive Board | President-Elect
Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International | Secretary
APhA- Academy of Student Pharmacists | Operation Immunization Chair
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda Chapter | Service
Chair
CPHS | Student Ambassador
CVS Pharmacy | Pharmacy Intern
Cape Fear Valley Health | Pharmacy Intern
mfhall0407 at email.campbell.edu