[Phar26] New PSEB Social and Service Chair Positions

President, PSEB psebpresident at email.campbell.edu
Mon Apr 10 10:29:25 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

Please join me in congratulating our new PSEB Social and Service Chairs.

The new Social Chair is Logan Draper and the new Service Chair is Savannah
Rea. I would like to thank everyone who applied for both of the positions.

Lastly, on behalf of the new PSEB officers, we look forward to serving you
this upcoming academic year. Please feel free to contact me if you have any
questions or concerns.

Best regards,

*Joseph Choi*
*Pharmacy Student Executive Board - President*