[Phar26] SNPhA Food Drive Information

Carter, Amira ajcarter0504 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 13 11:37:18 EDT 2022

*Reminder*:

Hi Class of 2026,

My name is Amira Carter, Vice President of SNPhA. SNPhA will be collecting
canned goods for First Baptist Church for our Membership Drive Week. Dr.
Sharkady graciously agreed to provide 1% bonus points for those who donate
* 5 *canned goods! The food drive box is located on the* 2nd floor of
Maddox Hall* near the printing area.  The deadline for donations will
be on *Friday
(9/16) at 12pm.*

When you drop off your items, please include *your name & year *on a piece
of paper *WITHIN* the bag.  We will keep a spreadsheet of the names and
give it to Dr. Sharkady.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you in
advance!

Best Regards,

*Amira Carter, M.S.*
Doctorate of Pharmacy | Candidate 2024
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
ajcarter0504 at email.campbell.edu