[Phar26] SNPhA Food Drive Information

Nicholson, Cydney cjnicholson0930 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 7 16:37:42 EDT 2022

Hi Class of 2026,

My name is Cydney Nicholson, President of SNPhA. Starting on *Monday (9/12)*,
we will be collecting canned goods for First Baptist Church for our
Membership Drive Week. Dr. Sharkady graciously agreed to provide a 1% bonus
for those who donate* 5 *canned goods! The food drive box will be located
on the* 2nd floor of Maddox Hall* near the printing area.  The deadline for
donations will be on *Friday (9/16) at 12pm.*

When you drop off your items, please include *your name & year *on a piece
of paper *WITHIN* the bag. I will keep a spreadsheet of the names and give
it to Dr. Sharkady.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you in
advance!
--
*Cydney Nicholson, M.S.*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate '24