[Phar26] FW: REMINDER: NCPA Meeting Tomorrow!

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Wed Aug 31 11:48:40 EDT 2022

On behalf of Katlyn Womble, krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu>

Hello everyone!

I wanted to send out a reminder that the National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) will be having an introductory meeting tomorrow, September 1st, from 12-1pm in Maddox 117!

This meeting will allow you to learn more about the NCPA and the opportunities that we offer to get involved. Our faculty advisor, Dr. Trotta, will be in attendance for this meeting. From 12-12:30pm we will have our introductory meeting, and then we will join together with NCAP in Ed Herring from 12:30-1pm where Dr. Trotta will speak to both organizations about the importance of advocacy in our profession.

While it is too late to sign-up for lunch, please feel free to stop by and learn more about the importance of community pharmacy! If you have any questions, please reach out to me or our president, Olivia Hill (orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu>).

We hope to see you there!

Katlyn Womble
Campbell University | PharmD/MSPH Candidate 2024
Phi Lambda Sigma | Alpha Zeta Chapter | President
American Pharmacists Association - ASP | International Vice President
National Community Pharmacists Association | Secretary
Professional Alumni Student Association | Secretary
Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society | Gamma Iota Chapter | Historian
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu>