[Phar26] Rho Chi tutoring

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Fri Aug 12 15:45:10 EDT 2022

On behalf of Rho Chi tutoring…

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying being back in person as week 2 of classes begins. Starting Monday, August 15th, Rho Chi will be starting their walk-in tutoring hours. Attached you will find the schedule for the week, as well as which tutors will be available on a given day. This schedule may also be found in the weekly announcements. All are welcome - we look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

Kaitlyn Becker
Class President | Class of 2024
Secretary | Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society
Worthy Keeper of Records and Seals|Phi Delta Chi - Beta Kappa
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2024

Kathleen “KT” Staffaroni
Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
e:staffaroni at campbell.edu |<mailto:staffaroni at campbell.edu%20|> t:910-893-1692<tel:%28910%29%20814-5693>