[Phar26] Note Taking Session - 8/15/22

Harward, Leann lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Aug 12 13:30:56 EDT 2022

Hey Class of 2026!

My name is LeAnn Harward and I am a current P3 at Campbell. This year CPHS
is starting a new program, called Academic Coaching, which focuses on
helping students adjust to their respective program. These sessions will be
on different topics, such as "how to take notes", "how to make a study
guide", etc and will be hosted by some of the CPHS tutors. These are very
informal sessions designed to answer your questions and help
you navigate the transition into pharmacy school!

Our first session will be this upcoming *Monday, 8/15/22, in Maddox 117
from 12-1 PM. *We will be focusing on *"How to take Effective Notes"*. If
you are interested, please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15bsgDBfXe5VwwLcoHqZdZb_3KbzbynkI30-GeIwtsMA/edit?usp=sharing>
so we know about how many people to expect! If you have any questions, you
can reach out to me at *lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu
<lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu>* or *Steph Olsen at solson at campbell.edu
<solson at campbell.edu>*.

We hope to see you guys there and I hope you all had a great first week!

Thank you!

*LeAnn Harward*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024
Phi Delta Chi, Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy Chief Counselor
Rho Chi Honor Society | Vice President
Student Society of Health Care Pharmacist | Health Initiatives Chair
UNC Rex | Pharmacy Intern
CPHS Student Ambassador
lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu