[Phar25] SSHP General Body Meeting 3/22

Beatty, Allison adbeatty1222 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 14 23:23:48 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

SSHP is holding a general body meeting on *Wednesday 22, 2023 at 12pm* in *Ed
Herring lecture hall*.  Dr.Sai Wright, PGY2 at John Hopkins, will be our
guest speaker! She will discuss her transition from being a Campbell
pharmacy student to residency. We've created a document for any questions
that you may want to ask Dr.Wright ahead of time. (*Link Here:*
https://docs.google.com/document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E7OHZSD95_V9lRZgNe6UUY9WrvILAAzj67cEfkg5pGE/edit?usp=sharing>
)

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!!

[image: Add a heading.png]

Thank you kindly,
--
*Allison Beatty*
Doctor of Pharmacy candidate | Class of 2025