[Phar25] APhA-ASP Elections *REMINDER*

Hill, Olivia orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 15 08:04:24 EDT 2023

Hello Everyone,

APhA-ASP will be holding new officer elections on *Thursday March 16th from
12:00 - 1:00pm in Ed Herring Lecture Hall. *We encourage any student
pharmacists looking for ways to gain leadership experience to consider
running for an officer or committee chair position.This is a great way to
build your CV, practice your networking skills, and impact your community.
We will also be *raffling off 3 prizes* to those who attend, so make sure
you come out and vote!

[image: APhA-ASP Elections (1).png]

*Election Details: *

*1. If you are interested in running for an officer position, please fill
out the officer election interest form and prepare a speech *(*no more than
2 minutes*) on why you feel that you would make a great officer for the
2023-2024 academic year.

   - Officer Positions Include:
      - President Elect, Patient Care VP, Membership VP, Finance VP,
      International VP, Policy VP, and Communications VP
   - Officer Interest Form  <https://forms.gle/J1XquXhXYgyHdSXK6>
   - All officer positions are elected by members of APhA-ASP

*2. If you are interested in running for a committee chair position, please
fill out the committee chair application. We encourage all applicants to
contact the previous chair to ensure you understand the roles and
responsibilities of the committee. *

   - Chair Positions Include:
   - Operation Diabetes, Operation Substance Abuse Disorder, Operation
      Reproductive Health, Operation Immunization, OTC Med Safety, Operation
      Heart, PharmD Fitness, PharmFlix, Fundraising, and Social Media Chair
   - Chair Position Application
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScau0EakjTiGMeV3MjyNHKfQUlAbX7Shb9LVJWsHkvTNzicyg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
   - All officer positions are appointed by current APhA-ASP executive
   leadership team *(not elected)*

*3. View the powerpoint below to learn more about the roles and
responsibilities of each position. Feel free to reach out to the current
officer if you have any specific questions. *

   - Position Descriptions
   <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JqcTC5YZD7whj5qDn82x5_jujzLQjkXy/view?usp=share_link>
   - Current Officer Contact Information
   <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jBtoRyEboHSpwnHKT242TV_5iRyjtTVms9rUep4laYw/edit?usp=sharing>

*4. FAQs and specifics:*

   - *Q:* Can I run for a chair position if I am not elected to the officer
   position that I want?