[Phar25] Elections for the 2023-2024 PSEB Executive Board Final Reminder

President, PSEB psebpresident at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 14 07:50:17 EDT 2023

Good morning.

Due to not receiving the required 2/3 participation from Pharmacy students
for the PSEB Executive Board Elections we have extended the voting window.
The voting period will now close this *Wednesday*, March 15th at 12:00pm.

*Please vote ASAP*. If you have not received an email with the voting link,
please check your spam folder.

To view photos, bios, and speeches of the candidates, please click HERE
<https://campbell.campuslabs.com/engage/actioncenter/organization/pseb/gallery/view/353031?backLabel=Back%20to%20Gallery&backUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fcampbell.campuslabs.com%2Fengage%2Factioncenter%2Forganization%2Fpseb%2Fgallery>
.

To VOTE, please click HERE
<https://campbell.campuslabs.com/engage/submitter/election/start/581205>.

The positions and candidates that are up for election are:

President-Elect: Morgan Hall

Vice President: Zoe Malphurs

Secretary: Logan Draper, Caroline Montgomery, and Savannah Rea

Parliamentarian: Ashley Day and Brittany Ter Meer Caskey

Assistant Treasurer: Makenzie Hester and Hailey Roseman

[image: Red Blue Voter Registration Flyer.png]

*Joseph Choi*
*Pharmacy Student Executive Board - President Elect*