[Phar25] SNPhA Elections Deadline Extended

Davis, Alexis atdavis1119 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 14 08:00:00 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

This is a reminder that SNPhA has opened our election nominations form
<https://forms.gle/huoAn6kaKS6KB15TA> for officer and chair positions. The
nomination deadline has been extended until *March 15th, 2023 at 11:59
pm. *We'd
like to invite you to visit our PowerPoint
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PxQ81kInQGejH2hObJ9evkJRQPxZTJoshLkHrzjUR7g/edit?usp=sharing>
learn more about the duties of each position. *No prior leadership
experience is required! *

Speeches and voting will be held during our monthly SNPhA meeting on *March
16th, 2023 at 12:00 pm *in* Harris Teeter Lecture Hall.*

Regards,

--
Alexis T. Davis
PharmD/MSPH Candidate, Class of 2025