[Phar25] CPFI Bible Study

Malphurs, Zoe zmmalphurs0619 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Jan 18 17:16:52 EST 2023

Hello Everyone!

CPFI will be holding Bible Study again this semester. Our first gathering
will be on *January 23rd at 5:30 pm*. One of our officers has graciously
offered to hold Bible Study at their house in the Angier area (about 15
minutes from campus). The purpose of this Bible study is to grow closer to
God while also fellowshipping with each other over finger-foods. If you
plan to attend this meeting please fill out
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSecMKHPNYf-bLy0jMl1BW3tZFp4NikB9lRGps1l4ovoWorECA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
this
google form, so we can get a head count of who plans to attend. The exact
location of the meeting will be sent out closer to the time. If you have
any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Chaplain,
Katherine Stein, at kastein0829 at email.campbell.edu.
We hope to see you there!

Thanks!
CPFI Officers

--

*Zoe Malphurs*

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. (KY) | Delta Lambda Chapter

Phone: (386) 689-6679

Email: zmmalphurs0619 at email.campbell.edu