[Phar25] Phi Lambda Sigma Leadership Conference

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Mon Jan 9 09:22:53 EST 2023

Please see information below.
The contact is worralcl at musc.edu

Registration is now open for the 21st Annual Phi Lambda Sigma Leadership Conference. The program will be held on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at the College Center at Trident Technical College in North Charleston, South Carolina. The title of this year's program is, "Oh, The Humanity! Embracing chaos, beating burnout, and building better relationships to provide a more humanizing healthcare experience." The program facilitator is Cory Jenks, a pharmacist, author, comedian, and speaker. The program is accredited for 6 live contact hours for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. All healthcare professionals, healthcare professionals in training, health professions students, faculty, staff and anyone else interested in the topic are invited to join us for the program. I have attached the program brochure for your review. I have also included the link to the registration site below:

https://plsleadershipconference.eventsmart.com/events/oh-the-humanity-phi-lambda-sigma-21th-annual-leadership-conference/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/plsleadershipconference.eventsmart.com/events/oh-the-humanity-phi-lambda-sigma-21th-annual-leadership-conference/__;!!Ab1_Rw!HlkDk-uxNzEmtY_UzJI2pgsrrYPouR8W0Qyt_oxu225cpHt0v8mPWbDvi8-g9XV84pCYoAnqBb2rcnJXViktyAM$>

The registration deadline is January 13, 2023.

We hope you can join us for this fun, interactive, professional development program.

If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Cathy Worrall, PharmD, BCPS, FAPhA

Associate Dean for Admissions & Student Affairs

Medical University of South Carolina College of Pharmacy

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Director of Student Affairs | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

United States Air National Guard | 156th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron

Request a Student Assistance Program appt. here<https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/>

e:staffaroni at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910) 814-5693

[cid:4d1113d8-46c3-4813-bce7-23b9fda369a5]             [cid:160fce8d-fe56-4907-9dab-79a2da197907]

 [cid:eaa5980a-6640-446d-8268-232c25114c10]