[Phar25] Health Fair opportunity in November

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 22 10:37:12 EDT 2022

Please see the message below from Elina Thomas regarding a Health Fair opportunity in November.

Hello,

We are a group of students in Campbell University's Masters in Public Health program. This semester, we are working with Norrington A.M.E Zion Church to put together a Health Fair for the surrounding community.

We are inviting you to come and be a part of the fair as a vendor. We would like to give you the opportunity to connect with the community, provide educational materials and resources with attendees. We would like to provide free screenings, community resources, etc. If you are able to contribute toward that, it would be greatly appreciated!

The event will take place on November 12th, from 10am - 3pm.

If you are interested in being a vendor, please contact:
Elina Thomas ebthomas1208 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:ebthomas1208 at email.campbell.edu>
Tia Robinson tnrobinson0916 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:tnrobinson0916 at email.campbell.edu>

Thank you!

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

e:staffaroni at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910)893-1692