[Phar25] (no subject)

Phillips, John jmphillips0906 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 21 11:23:14 EDT 2022

Hey, everybody!

As a cornerstone of our pharmaceutical fraternity, Phi Delta Chi is an
advocate for *St. Jude Children's Research Hospital* to support families.
They provide treatment, housing, and transportation at no cost to the
child's family. Our biannual 50/50 raffle began Sunday, September 18th and
will run through October 7th at 11:00 pm, with the goal of raising money
for this cause. Winners will receive half of the total amount raised -
with *past
winners receiving over $1000. *

The winner will be announced on October 10th by random selection. Each
ticket is *$2.00*, which gives you one chance to win for every ticket you
purchase. Please use the TouchNet link below or QR code on the slide
provided to purchase tickets. Thank you for supporting St. Jude!

[image: image.png]

PDC 50/50 Raffle Link
<https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/1cukzw?vid=u910u>

*John Michael Phillips, BS*
PharmD Candidate Class of 2024
Professional Alumni Student Association | Student Alumni Liaison
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity (ΦΔΧ) | Beta Kappa Chapter
(252) 560-0557