[Phar25] NCPA Membership Reminder!

Womble, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 21 10:24:49 EDT 2022

Good morning everyone!

I wanted to send a reminder about NCPA membership dues. *The first 2 people
to pay national and local dues and forward their receipts/emails to
Ni'kyla Sutton at nasutton1015 at email.campbell.edu
<nasutton1015 at email.campbell.edu> will have their local dues reimbursed and
will receive a free NCPA lapel pin! *The links for dues are listed below.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our president, Olivia Hill,
by emailing her at orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu.

*National Dues*
<https://ncpa.org/membership#:~:text=The%20Right%20Membership%20for%20You&text=%E2%80%94%20%24135%20per%20year.,%E2%80%94%20%2450%20per%20year.>
(Scroll
halfway down the page and join using the pharmacy student link)

*Local Dues* <https://igfn.us/form/F-DuSQ> ($10)

Happy last week of the block!

*Katlyn Womble*
Campbell University | PharmD/MSPH Candidate 2024
Phi Lambda Sigma | Alpha Zeta Chapter | President
American Pharmacists Association - ASP | International Vice President
National Community Pharmacists Association | Secretary
Professional Alumni Student Association | Secretary
Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society | Gamma Iota Chapter | Historian
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu