[Phar25] A Scholarship Message from a Navy Medicine Talent Scout

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Wed Sep 14 11:57:57 EDT 2022

Please see the message below and attachments from Stephen Todrzak who is a Navy Medicine Talent Scout in Durham. His contact information is at the bottom.

"Within Navy Medicine we have several staff specialty corps that include Medical, Dental, Nursing, and Medical Service Corps. Dependent upon a student’s career intentions we have several financial scholarship programs to aid them in their path towards becoming an active duty Naval Officer. We primarily offer two scholarship programs for Medical and Dental School. The first is the Health Professions Scholarship Program which is a Department of Defense wide program. While the second scholarship Health Services Collegiate Program is unique to the Navy only. The same two scholarships are also offered for the following specialties within the Medical Service Corps: Health Care Administration, Environmental Health, Industrial Hygiene, Audiology, Pharmacy, Podiatry, Entomology, and Physician Assistant. Potential applicants should reach out towards the end of their third year or within their fourth year of undergraduates in order to start the process for applying."

HM1 (FMF/EXW) Stephen Todrzak
Navy Medicine Talent Scout
NORS Durham, NTAG Carolina
5003 South Park Drive, Suite 120
Durham, NC 27713
Cell: (704) 534-0266
Office: (919) 541-9472
Email:Stephen.todrzak at navy.mil<mailto:Stephen.todrzak at navy.mil>

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

e:staffaroni at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910)893-1692