[Phar25] SNPhA Membership Drive Week

Edmonds, Shantavia soedmonds1203 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 13 12:45:00 EDT 2022

Hi Everyone!

SNPhA Membership Drive Week is this week, and we have some great events
planned!

*Wellness Wednesday (9/14)*: Guest Speaker KT Staffaroni  (CPHS Student
Affairs Coordinator) will come to discuss the importance of wellness in
this interactive session in *Harris Teeter Lecture* from *1-**1:50 pm*

*Trivia Thursday (9/15):*   We will be hosting a SNPhA Jeopardy Style game
and answering any questions about membership! The event will be hosted in *Ed
Herring Lecture Hall* from* 12-1 pm.*

*Food Drive Friday (9/16):* Join us as we take food donation items (please
see flyer below) collected throughout the week to First Baptist Church. The
deadline for donations will be* Friday*,* 9/16*,* at 12 pm.*

If you plan to attend any events, please use this spreadsheet to sign up.
*CLICK HERE*
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/172l_qIQHb8H_XjLH_sS41-u3rPVwRZ29fdBB0OVL_2w/edit?usp=sharing>

Sincerely,
--
Shantavia O. Edmonds
Campbell University | PharmD/MSPH Candidate 2025