[Phar25] SNPhA Membership Drive Week

Edmonds, Shantavia soedmonds1203 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 7 16:13:13 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone!

*SNPhA* will be hosting our *Membership Drive Week* from *9/12-9/16.* We
have some fun events planned daily and hope you enjoy them! Please take a
look at the attached flyer for those events.

Throughout the week of 9/12-9/16, we will collect canned goods donations
for the First Baptist Church of Buies Creek to donate on Friday
(9/16). The* Class
of 2026* will receive a 1% bonus in Biomedical Foundations for donating 5
canned goods.

The membership signup directions and benefits packet will be sent in a
separate email. Those who attend the most events will be entered into a
raffle to receive a *free* SNPhA membership (value of  $45)!

We are excited to see you at our upcoming events.
SNPhA Membership Drive Flyer.pptx
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CXmMslnHjK0mGGBITQ381I6wK642IqL8/view?usp=drive_web>

Sincerely,

--
Shantavia O. Edmonds
Campbell University | PharmD/MSPH Candidate 2025