[Phar25] Rho Chi Tutoring Hours 9/5 - 9/9

Becker, Kaitlyn kkbecker0411 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 5 16:39:13 EDT 2022

Hello everyone,

There is an update for Rho Chi tutoring this week - there will be no
tutoring on Thursday, 9/8. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes
you, but we hope to see you the other days we will be there. Have a great
week!

Sincerely,

*Kaitlyn Becker*
Class President | Class of 2024
Secretary | Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society
Worthy Keeper of Records and Seals|Phi Delta Chi - Beta Kappa
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2024