[Phar25] Rho Chi Tutoring Hours 9/5 - 9/9

Becker, Kaitlyn kkbecker0411 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Sep 2 09:59:49 EDT 2022

Good morning everyone,

Happy Friday and the start of a long weekend! Attached are the *Rho Chi*
tutoring hours for 9/5 through 9/9. On Friday, we will be holding another
Block Exam Review session from 12-1 in Ed Herring. Enjoy your Labor Day,
and we look forward to seeing you when we all come back.

Sincerely,

*Kaitlyn Becker*
Class President | Class of 2024
Secretary | Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society
Worthy Keeper of Records and Seals|Phi Delta Chi - Beta Kappa
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2024